Chapter 2 Learning Targets
- I understand when a limit exists.
- I can find the limit from a graph.
- I can find limits algebraically (substitution, factoring, conjugate, complex fraction).
- I can find the limit of a piecewise functions.
- I can find the limit as x approaches +/- infinity.
- I can find the limit of a trig function.
- I can identify the 4 Types of Discontinuities algebraically and graphically.
- I understand the Intermediate Value Theorem (IVT).
- I can find a value of "k" to make a piecewise function continuous.